Occasional lectures are provided on request as stand alone items, or as part of an established course, e.g. undergraduate medicine, postgraduate psychiatry or psychology, graduate diploma in community development, adolescent health and welfare or counselling. As VTPU staff expertise in the field of transcultural mental health is drawn from the disciplines of medicine, psychiatry, psychology, counselling and social policy, there is much of relevance to health science courses. Lectures may attract standard university lecturing fees.
- Ethnicity, culture and mental health
- Explanatory models of illness
- Adolescence, culture and mental health
- Counselling across cultures
- Cultural assessment in mental health
- The adjustment and acculturation of international students Age, ethnicity and culture
For more information, please contact us on 9288 3300.