- The Victorian Perinatal Depression Services Directory
- This service directory is hosted by Post and Antenatal Depression Association (PANDA) for the purpose of disseminating perinatal depression services information only.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines: Depression and related disorders – anxiety, bipolar and puerperal psychosis in the perinatal period. A guideline for primary care health professionals. (See Resources for Clinicians section for more information).
- Beyond babyblues: Detecting and managing perinatal mental health disorders in primary care. A free online training program available for health professionals working in the perinatal area (see Online Training Links section of Portal)
- Just Speak Up Campaign: Consumers speak up about post natal depression: >Aims to promote awareness of depression and anxiety in the antenatal and postnatal period, reduce stigma and provide information about where to get help.